Each day a post about what i did the day before

Friday, May 26, 2006

Trade cookies for biscuits at Gimme Your Stuff

Gimme Your Stuff Is like an ultra pen-pal blog. The idea is to set up trades of items significant to your part of the world in exchange for something from theirs.
Some of the exchanges in progress range from clothing to food between countries such as America and Australia.

I put their button on my blog awhile back and hadn't got around to posting about it, i think it's a very cool idea, I might try and set up a trade for some Twinkys, never had a Twinky before.

Main page: Gimme Your Stuff

Technorati Tags:
, , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I will gladly send you a twinky....let me know.

Anonymous said...

immmmmmm twinkys

Clip said...

Thanks for the replies. Miss Sarah, I'll let you know, it may be some time though.