Each day a post about what i did the day before

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Hondas, car chicks and a little about the NZ scene

I've been getting into the car scene a fare amount as you can tell from my previous posts, so I thought I'd do a little net searching to find anything about it in Wellington. Not a lot out there, found a couple of interesting sites, one is NZhondas.com, It's a club for honda owners it has a very active forum, some honda related news and your able to create a profile for your car which is the feature I like, get to know a little more about the cars I see around town. Most of the profiles have a few photos a list of specs and mods and you can comment on them also. If your a honda owner in New Zealand you should defiantly check this site out.

Girlspeed.co.nz is another cool site for the car chick in us all, has a forum and member profiles, the main page isn't updated very often but it's still a cool site to check out.

I keep meeting people who tell me about websites but I keep forgetting them, I gotta remember next time.

0 Comments: