Each day a post about what i did the day before

Monday, May 22, 2006

A couple of drifting videos from my camera phone.

The last couple of days have been a blur, I'm still drinking to much. First up we went out to the Hutt Valley to see what was up, nothing new so we went back to that car park in Wellington, when we got there it was empty so we decided to go back into town as we were going back through the tunnel we spotted the drifting train so we followed them back up. There's a restaurant or something that looks down on this park, we thought dang their not going to like this, so the drifters stopped and the restaurant people started to yell "do some more" and stuff like that which was cool.
The drifters went hard out after that, starting with one car going around then 2 cars and then up to 3 at the same time which is an awesome site to behold.

Here's a couple of videos I took on my camera phone, stink quality though, I need me a 10 megapixel that would be neat.





Technorati Tags:
, , , , , , , ,

0 Comments: