Each day a post about what i did the day before

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Gangs guns and fights why do they need guns?

Saw a strange thing today, I went down to my local city centre to do a few things, I decided to take a break and sit down and have a drink, out of the blue a couple of youth gangs emerged into the car park I was facing, both ready to take each other on.
Lots of yelling and lots of bring it on, I noticed one of the people walked over to a car, he opened the door and pulled out a base ball bat and a gun, I was like WTF, LOL I continued to watch maybe I shoulda moved. More yelling ensued but the opposing gang backed off a great deal, someone said cops and the dude with the gun threw the base ball bat and took off in the car.

I'm used to seeing fights but I've never seen a gun pulled before. What's my town coming to.

I was going to video it with my cell phone but the battery was dead, I always miss the good stuff because of that.

Technorati Tags:
, , ,

0 Comments: