Each day a post about what i did the day before

Sunday, May 14, 2006

I got to go clubbing in my new shoes

I hadn't gone clubbing for about a month or 2, last night was ok, I think I'd rather stay in the car.
Maybe I'm getting to old for it, the clubs all smelled sweaty the toilet floors were all puddled in piss, getting asked for I.D at every club and having to go outside for a smoke, I am getting to old for it.
I also wore a new pair of shoes which was a bad idea, now my feet are all messed up.
Once the night was over we all went our separate ways, I'd forgotten that the trains here in Wellington on a Sunday morning don't start till 7am, which is stupid because Saturday night is the busiest party night of the week.
It wasn't to bad though at least I was with good company.

Technorati Tags:
, , , ,

0 Comments: