Each day a post about what i did the day before

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Easter trip to lake Taupo

Over Easter I will be going to Lake Taupo, I like to be organized so I thought I'd make a check list of what I need to take on this trip.

Lake Taupo is one of my most favorite places to go on holiday, it has so much to offer. Although I'm mainly going to be partying, if I had more money I'd go jet boating, bungee jumping or trout fishing instead.

So here's my item check list ( I always like to take more than I need " better to have it and not use it than to need it and not have it")

Taupo trip check list.

  1. Sports shoes, dress shoes
  2. Socks x 3
  3. Pants x 3
  4. Underwear x 4
  5. belt
  6. T-shirts x 4
  7. Shirts x 3
  8. Jacket x 2
  9. Caps x 2
  10. Soap
  11. Shampoo
  12. Towels x 3
  13. deodorant
  14. Toothbrush - paste
  15. Razor
  16. Hair product
  17. The big Five - Hanky, Wallet, Gum, Mobile phone, Watch
  18. Sleeping bag
  19. Pillow case
  20. Pillow
  21. Food-assorted noodles, beans and pies
  22. Camera
  23. and a big hefty bag to store it all in

If I've left any crucial items out of the list please suggest what I could add, I'm always forgetting one thing I could have used on my trips.



0 Comments: