Each day a post about what i did the day before

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Driving around in the new car

I haven't had much time lately to post, so I'll give a run down of what I've been doing the last few days.
My friend got a new car and we've been driving every where all the time. Every Thursday night hundreds of boy racers meet in various locations around the Hutt valley, there's 3 main spots where different things happen, we mainly go just to watch others, see some nice cars and meet people. The police are always around which keeps the speeding down, apart from on the high way which is usually people racing to see who can get to speed first.

On Friday and Saturday we just cruised through Courtney Place in Wellington, just watching the party goers and passers by, LOL drunk people are funny.

Well I'll try not to be so busy LOL, womp womp.

Technorati Tags:
, , , ,

0 Comments: