Each day a post about what i did the day before

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Today I bought an Xbox360 with nifty games

The day before today I bought an Xbox360 and I must say it was the biggest achievement I achieved that day, so I hooked it up, fiddled with the menus and stuck in Condemned: Criminal Origins and started to play, my first thoughts were "dang this reminds of the new doom on the PC but slightly less plastically lookin", I walk the character into one room and saw the view through a window and it gave me a few shivers.

Ok, that got me excited because id also purchased The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion , a game I have wanted to play ever since I'd heard about it, I loaded it up set it up and started to play, the moment that made me go WOW was when I emerged from the dungeon from the first part of the game and saw hills stretching of into the distance, the second WOW moment was when I climbed one of those hills to the top and saw the snow with the sun glowing down upon them, it popped right off of my T.V screen.

Another game I want to play is Fight Night for the Xbox360, but I have to wait for that coz now Im broke.

Well that was the highlight of my day, enough posting back to the Xbox360.

There it is nestled between a pillow and a hard place, can you say "My precious" anyone



0 Comments: