Each day a post about what i did the day before

Friday, March 24, 2006

Autosalon at The Events Centre queen's wharf

Today I went to Autosalon, Automotive lifestyle show series it was pretty good, not as many cars as I thought there would be but still pretty cool.

Got there pretty late so I missed out on a lot of freebies, saw people walking around with all sorts of free junk, got me a few free car magazines though so im good with that. There were about 40-50 cars there some primo some not so primo. They also had live entertainment in the way of the Goldcoast Girls from Australia or something and a bikini contest which was pretty cool.

This was by - far my favorite, big as truck, huge rims, great art work with a huge entertainment system that popped up from the rear of the truck.

well im off for a cruise into town to see where the party's at.

0 Comments: